Well the day was exciting after I posted that I was bored. This is why... First, I went outside when it was halftime on the OSU Buckeyes Game against Purdue. My dad was swinging me pretty high on my swing but it was not even half as high as I can really go. Then something bad happened. When I was high I was spinning and I lost my grip and fell. I fell in dirt and got dirt in my mouth! It was nasty! I went to the bathroom in my house and got cleaned up. But the bad thing was, my mouth had got bruised and before that it was bleeding. My nose bled some too. My lips were swollen and I didn't feel good. But the good thing was that my neighbor came over with one of her cousins and asked to play! I was excited but I had to recover. So for minutes I rested inside but then I had to go out because I didn't want to miss the fun. So I went out. We had fun playing baseball. Then the cousins left and my neighbor and I were left. We saw a little hideout and we went under it and now it is our secret clubhouse. It's a little dirty but it's good because my neighbor's dog dug two holes and those holes are the seats. It's small. So small that only two people can fit in it. We like it. I like it too. Yesterday (besides me falling off my swing) was fun. Today my dad is digging up stumps around my swing. Today has great weather so I hope it's a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that is prety fun when you are in the air but not when you hit ground and when you said I didn't fell good I think you mean I didn't feel good so try to check your spelling every time you post.
Awww. Are you okay? That must have hurt. Hi. I'm the writer of "The Spy Speaks", one of the blogs you are following. :)-Secret Agent
I hate secret agent
Moondog, why do you hate me? I'm just trying to be friendly. That's what blogs are for, anyway: commenting.
What's the big deal moondog? It's not like she's doing anything wrong! You need to chill out! By the way...Secret Agent is my friend and I'm warning you I won't let you say anything bad about my friends! Besides you've never even met her so how can you say you hate her?
Post a Comment