Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A cold, rainy, and breezy day

Ugh! It is so cold today! I never noticed the whole coldness until I went out to recess. I will tell you the whole story starting with right before recess. It all started when I was going out to recess. I got out there and felt how cold it was! It was rigid! I went to the swing to swing because I know that if you keep moving, you will stay warm. So I went to the swings to stay warm, the chains of the swing was freezing! So I went up a play set and went down a slide to go to my school's lower part of the playground. I went to this tube and the tube is ice cold! So I run to the blacktop and feel it. It was sort of warm! I run around the lower part of the playground yelling that the blacktop was warm. I stayed near the blacktop for the rest of the recess period. Soon, I went to gym or P.E. Near the end of gym it started to rain! After school I go to a daycare. I get to the daycare and have snack, then we do our homework, and then we went outside. Well, everything was going well until, dark clouds started to roll in. Then we went inside. Soon after that, I went home. Today was exciting.

No comments: