HI EVERYONE! Lots has changed since we last talked and i will spend the next couple days catching up. For one Minecraft rules. We have great Internet and i can now blog often. And i mean very often. Friends have come and friends have gone. I still have them and always will. I have a new pet his name was Buddy. Sadly he died and i shall never see him again. :( Now i have a guinea pig named Chester. She is very cute. Why is it a she and its name Chester? Find out tomorrow. So what else? I'm older. A lot older. Four years older. Life goes on XD. School is great. You always have and always will have bumps in the road and life goes on. Especially at school. Wow. Looking back on my older posts it occurs to me that I was so young back then. New things we like will come. New interests.
What else shall I include today? Well... I don't know. Mostly I will get more in depth with my life tomorrow.
Goodbye for now.
Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment