Saturday, March 14, 2009
The hospital
I haven't been posting lately because I got a test done and then I was in pain so I came to the hospital. I went to the Emergency room and got in before the other kids. (It's a children's hospital.) I got in the emergency room about 10:00 PM and got a medicine IV gadget stuck in me and got some pain medicine put in it. About 5:00 AM I got moved to my patient room and got an IV pole put in me. I have had that in me since this morning about 12:00 PM. It hurt. I got two X-rays and they didn't hurt.I also am annoyed by a beeping noise that happens a lot! There is a helicopter port near my window. There is also a therapy dog at this hospital. It is a chocolate lab. I'm glad that I can go home today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment