Sorry I haven't been posting on my blog for a while. I have been very busy. I have had a bunch of stuff to do like go to school and homework. I am doing a report on owls in my school right now. I have to make a poster on owls. Barn owls are my favorite! Did you know that there are two classifications of owls, Strigidae (Typical owls) and Tytonidae (Barn owls). Barn owls are very short lived. they live to about 1-3 years. Owls are under a conservation issue. Something about them being on the Endagered Species list. Owls also have stiff fathers on thier wings so when they fly they are silent. So now you know some about owls. you can Google more with the search wiget on my blog home page. I will remember to post more now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment